On This Episode:
- Hi! Welcome back to the SituAsian Room! On this episode, Emilie and Zach begin with bringing some new dishes to the “Dish It Out” table, and then meet with special guest, Dr. Calvin D. Sun, to discuss the topic, “Our Lives & The Coronavirus” for part 1 of the 2 part interview.
- After you’re done listening to this episode, check out the second part of our interview with Dr. Calvin Sun here!
Key Topics of the Episode:
- Coronavirus in NYC with Dr. Calvin Sun
- Mental health and radical self-care
- Asian Stereotypes
- The start of the Monsoon Diaries
- Almost being kicked out of Medical school and residency
- Being comfortable with the uncomfortable
Resources Mentioned, Suggested Readings, Social Media Handles:
- Social Media:
- Check out the East Coast Asian American Students Union (ECASSU)
Connect with Us:
- Thank you so much for tuning in to this episode of The SituAsian Room! Make sure you guys follow us on social media and stay up to date on all of our upcoming episodes:
- Since you’re already on our website…check out our blog! As we continue to release episodes, we also post content on our blog that talks more about the topic we discuss in the SituAsian Room!
Produced and Hosted by Emilie Villaverde and Zach Ng
Edited by Kyle Hudson
Music by Eway Sounds
A Crimson Planet Media Production
Distributed by KeystoneDigital.tv